A Prize-winning ACA [Association of Chartered Accountants] tutor, based in Kings Cross, London. The client is a part of ICAEW’s Partner in Learning programme provides unique access to ICAEW examiners and their marking materials. So basically he was looking for a firm to build their online presence and get more students to signup for his classes. The client had reached out us via marketplace with an expectation to build his online presence and grow visitors towards his website.
An ACA & ACCA Tutor
- To track the activities and conversions on the website.
- Improve user-experience to make it simple & easily accessible.
- To handle traffic efficiently.
- To increase interactivity of website.
- To connect student with related study materials.
- To drive more traffic to the website
- To build course awareness
- To increase subscriber and video download
- We built a brand and made a relationship with existing students while consistently acquiring new ones, in a cost-efficient way.
- We conducted student engagement activities across various social media platforms for brand awareness.
- We optimized website for Student Friendliness so that they can access their relevant subject material and masterclasses online.
- We generated quality links to achieved top search rankings for all the curriculum specific Keywords on Google.
- We created and managed their Internet Reputation by having an active presence on relevant Education Portals to balance out the negative comments.
- We helped client to put optimized material and video on website so that student can involve more.
While the performance aspects were being delivered, we executed various activities where we implemented extensive plan that focused on to deliver outstanding link growth to key pages. And having such great quality backlinks, they are getting around 7,191 hits on the website and also getting place in the 1st page of google result with all keywords.